Studies show that The Red Tea or Rooibos tea weight loss is a very healthy way to lose weight. There are amazing health benefits of this tea and it doesn’t get the attention it deserves.
If you go to any supermarket, an entire aisle is dedicated to Green Tea. You can choose from a buffet which contains Oolong Tea, Matcha Tea, etc. etc.
And an equally long listing of brands that manufacture them. It gets so confusing.
Certainly, green tea is extremely good. In fact, several studies have suggested that the flavonoids and caffeine in green tea can help elevate metabolic rate, increase fat oxidation and even improve insulin activity.
However, if you have too much green tea, you have to deal with its side effects which can be mild to serious.
Some of these side effects can be a headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, convulsions, and confusion.
However, we have an alternative which is equally good if not more. It is called Red Tea or Rooibos.
Rooibos Tea and Antioxidants:
Rooibos is equally high in antioxidants as green tea, however, sourced from different plant source. The antioxidants contained in rooibos – aspalathin and nothofagin – which help to regulate blood sugar, reduce excessive fat production, stress, and inhibit metabolic disorders.
Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine, and therefore drinking the blend at night won’t leave you restless.
Rooibos Tea Weight loss:
Red Tea contains a flavonoid called Catechins. This potent antioxidant has been linked to weight loss. It has been found that, if you consume Catechins twice daily you can lose a lot of weight without any other change to your lifestyle. Also, since Rooibos is caffeine free, it is a great alternative source to get this Catechins which is also found in Green Tea.
Catechins also boost your metabolism and drinking Rooibos tea can boast to getting rid of around 7 extra pounds a year.
One more interesting thing about Rooibos tea is, it has the ability to control your appetite. Hence, you don’t get those severe hunger pangs which indulge you to overeat. Hence, you automatically do portion control, which is extremely crucial, if you are trying to lose weight, especially if you are above 35 years
Other than these, Rooibos Tea Weight Loss also has detoxification property which further helps you to lose weight effectively.
According to naturopath and Amazon Bestselling Author Elizabeth (Liz) Swann Miller, The Red Tea Detox program has the potential to make you lose 14 pounds in 14 days.
She herself, lost 41 pounds, thanks to Rooibos Tea Weight Loss
Naturopath and Amazon Best Selling Author Elizabeth (Liz) Swann Miller
Red Tea contains 5 herbal ingredients that work in harmony to “speak instructions” from your brain to your fat cells to burn unwanted fat — and shrink your fat cells without any feelings of hunger
The Red Tea Detox Program
The Red Tea Detox Program covers more than a decade of research and almost three years of real-world testing. It’s a complete program that quickly detoxes the body to “flush away” fat, and it works fast for everyone. You can strip off five, ten, fifteen pounds of fat or more in just 14 days
With the program, you get everything you need to lose weight including the red tea recipe and all the sources for the 5 unique ingredients (which can be found at any grocery store for pennies)
Based on more than a decade of research spanning over 500 medical studies as well as almost three years of real-world testing, this program has the results – and the science – to back it up
This comprehensive book is broken down into three different sections:
Diet: This portion of The Red Tea Detox outlines the importance of detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts, why toxins can hold your metabolism back, and the overall benefits of a red tea cleansed system for both the body and mind. What’s more, it outlines in detail which energy-rich foods can help you burn fat faster than ever before.
Exercise: The exercise section is designed to complement the diet portion of The Red Tea Detox. It consists of a variety of supercharged exercises that will help melt body fat even faster. Coupled with the metabolism-boosting diet, these quick and effective routines have the potential to almost double the weight loss results.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This third section delves into some of the most common myths about willpower and how truly understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss – and your life. It’s a vital part of this program and, for many, has helped them lose weight fast and keep it off for good.
These three elements combined create one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use detoxification programs to date. Rooibos Tea Weight Loss is a natural and safe way to lose tons of pounds.
Other benefits of Red Tea:
- Rich in Polyphenols: Rooibos contains polyphenols, an antioxidant, that have anti-inflammatory, antiviral qualities.
- No Caffeine: Rooibos tea is completely caffeine-free and can be safely taken by patients suffering from insomnia. A cup of rooibos just before going to bed can help one sleep better. Also, since it is caffeine free, it is a safe drink for people suffering from Kidney stone.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: It relieves stress, nervous tension and hypertensive conditions. Hence it keeps blood pressure in check
- Improves Bone Health: It is rich in calcium, manganese and fluoride minerals that assist in maintaining good bone health. Hence it prevents arthritis, osteoporosis and chronic joint pains
- Improves Heart Health: Quercetin, another powerful antioxidant found in rooibos tea, has been linked to preventing a wide variety of heart conditions. It promotes an increase in HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) and inhibits the LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) from binding to the walls of arteries and blood vessels. This means added protection against various heart conditions, including atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke.
- Treats Colic: Rooibos tea can be useful for small children who suffer from colic or stomach pain. This is actually what first made rooibos tea a well-known health aid.
- Controls Diabetes: Another rare antioxidant found in rooibos tea is called Aspalathin. It has a number of unique qualities. It can help balance blood sugar, improve insulin resistance and glucose absorption by muscles, and boosts insulin secretion from the pancreas
- Skin Care: The alpha hydroxy acid and zinc in this red tea are very good for the skin. You can also try applying some red tea powder directly to the skin to relieve acne, pimples, sunburn or related skin conditions. Alpha-hydroxy acids can reduce the signs of wrinkles and other premature aging symptoms but they are rarely found in natural products
- Tastes good: Another great thing about Red Tea is, it is not bitter like green tea. Green tea contains a high level of tannin which is not present in red tea. Also, it has a natural sweet taste, which makes it easier to consume
Use Rooibos Tea Weight loss for two weeks and you will see these amazing results for yourself.