About WISE CHILD
Hello Friends!!! Welcome to my humble abode online. I’m Madhusree Basu – Daughter, Blogger, Investor, Trader, Yoga enthusiast, Entrepreneur and lover of simplicity. Though that’s not obvious from the above list, I do love simplicity.
For me, an amazing life is made out 3 simple ingredients. Ample love, good health, and stable finance. I created this space to provide tips and strategies on these areas of life. These tips and tricks are based on my knowledge, experiences, and experiments with life. I hope you find these useful for you and can bring in the amazing benefits that they have brought to my life
Every week, I’ll be sharing with you some insights, tools, and skills to help you take necessary actions in particular areas of your life. These insights will help you to build:
- Stronger relationship with yourself
- Loving relationships with your family and friends
- Develop good habits to master success
- Build your own financial stability plan
- Achieve financial freedom
- Focus on body and mind to build an optimum health
And much more….
The tools and resources that I’ll be sharing will be simple enough for anyone to understand. However, some of it may challenge your thought process and force it to change to get the desired result in your life. Rest assured, I’ll be always available to help you out. Please let me know any questions or obstacle that you encounter along the way.
I’ll be extremely thrilled if you can share your insights with me. It is so liberating to know about new ideas and knowledge. And mutual exchange can help all of us grow together. It will also help me to serve you better
Below are the platforms where you can connect with me:
I’m a software engineer by profession. I’m an ardent learner of life and love to implement strategies that help me to carry out my mission statement in life:
I live in Bangalore, India with my family. I love to read books, listen to music, learning about the stock market, spending time with friends and family, trying out new cuisine, traveling and the list is endless.
How can we live a more meaningful life? This question is the heart of all my research. What I have understood from my experience is:
- We complicate life too much. Every problem is figureoutable (I’m using this one too much nowadays, thanks to Google). If you want to solve it break it down into small pieces and solve the individual pieces. Your problem will solve itself
- Family and relationships are more important than our quest for wealth. Love and nurturing relationships can cause miracles to happen
- Money has its own place in life but this is not the only thing that is needed to survive
- Travelling awakens your spirit. It helps you to grow spiritually.
- There is a serene satisfaction in the selfless act. Give love, kindness, and support to someone who needs it. Our society can grow and can make the impossible, possible this way.
Come Join Us
I appreciate that you stopped by and have taken time to read and understand my mission and journey. As a token of appreciation, kindly accept an FREE gift from me. Once you have signup, you will receive tips and tricks to manage your life, health and wealth right into your mailbox.
Again, thank you so much and I wish that you find your association with me worth your time.